Author: Waleed M. Tariq
- Microsoft was founded in 1975.
- Microsoft is the top software company. One of the world’s most valuable firms.
- Microsoft has a huge market share in gaming and mobile phones. Windows Mobile is utilized by HTC, LG, Samsung, and LG.
- Microsoft Corporation has beaten analyst predictions 4 quarters in a row.
- MSFT’s gaming initiatives have also paid dividends, and with the recent acquisition of Activision, the company will dominate the global game market.
- Microsoft aims to gain a share of the Metaverse market with AR/VR solutions.
- I am purely bullish on this stock with no cause for concern.
- Microsoft is introducing industry-specific cloud solutions like Microsoft Cloud for Healthcare.
- These industry-specific products and services helped Microsoft acquire high-value clients.
- Azure has boosted Microsoft’s revenue growth. Azure cloud could overtake Office productivity software as the company’s primary revenue stream by 2022.
- Gamers are buzzing about Microsoft’s acquisition of Activision. The $68.7 billion deal is the largest all-cash gambling acquisition. The sale won’t conclude until 2023, so there’s still much conjecture.
Microsoft, Metaverse, and Mesh
- The gaming category will make up a large portion of Metaverse’s $800 billion business by 2024.
- Corporate clients rely on Microsoft Office. When the company integrates its software and tools into new products, it gains a competitive advantage.
- Mesh is interesting as a product since the manufacturer wants people to utilize it without any special equipment.
- I anticipate the corporation creating long-term wealth for shareholders through strategic maneuvering and industry diversification.